Call Center Associate Springfield, MO
3725 E Battlefield Rd Springfield, MO 65809
Call Center Associate - Springfield, MO
What You' ll Be Doing
We have excellent opportunities available in Springfield and Monett call centers.
Acting as an agent on behalf of our financial institution clients, Product Support Representatives assist customers with a wide range of software products.
- Call Center Associate provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Assesses nature of question or issue and resolves in a timely manner. Questions and issues will vary depending on the product supported.
- Assists customers with new account set up, and performs maintenance for existing accounts. Assists customers in validating accuracy of account data.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications or resets, according to the company’ s standard security requirements.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per corporate standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Communicates the customer’ s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- Consults with senior peers on more complex issues to increase product knowledge.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Must have at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Experience working in a financial institution such as a bank or credit union.
- Experience working in a call center environment or technical support field.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or working toward) in business or IT related field.
- Candidates that are bilingual are preferred, but not required.
Why This Job is Awesome for You
American Banker has voted our client 2019 Best Places to Work, and Forbes' rated them 2019 Best American Large Employers.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.