Cash Management Analyst Plano, TX
The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee the daily cash consolidation, transaction processing, reconciliation, and forecasting. They will also provide analytical and implementation support for new processes, bank products and services, technologies or best practices that will enhance control, improve funds availability, increase efficiency, and reduce cost.
- CASH and ACH Desks daily procedural activities around the above listed key objectives
- Bank account maintenance activity
- Perform all ongoing daily cash transaction processing, position consolidation, file interfaces, reconciliation and reporting activities using Wallstreet Suite, SWIFT, RAPID and other treasury systems/software Monitor intra-day cash positions on a real-time basis and coordinate with Front Office (Sales & Trading) and Middle Office (Treasury Operations) to ensure sufficient daily liquidity.
- Monitor status of transaction flows from various internal business groups, including Insurance, Dealer Sales Service Offices, Customer Service Centers, Dealer Credit, Legal, Accounting, Tax, and Treasury Operations. Provide instruction as necessary to various groups on how to use Wallstreet Suite.
- Resolve issues to facilitate all aspects of transaction processing.
- Obtain, review, and consolidate forecasts from various sources and prepare short-term cash-flow forecasts for Sales & Trading to manage daily liquidity requirements.
- Perform the daily Like Kind Exchange activities and execute all of the various wire transactions.
- Monitor and ensure that all LKE interfaces and reports are functioning in an accurate and timely manner, resolve any issues.
- Coordinate with business units, Wallstreet Suite administrators and approvers to implement new processes, and to make changes to static data and transaction processing rules
- Monitor compliance requirements and respond to audit requests
- Act as the primary daily bank point of contact with respect to transaction-related Cash Management products and services
- Ad-hoc Cash Management tasks to support the Team
- 5+ years of cash management operations experience, including cash flow forecasting, cash pooling, cash positioning, transaction management and reconciliation
- 4-year Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Some corporate cash management OR Treasury operational experience
- Banking platform or Treasury workstation experience (Wall Street Suite or comparable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with internal and external parties
- Ability to multi-task and remain focused under pressure
- CTP - Certified Treasury Professional
- Experience in Treasury is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel - pivot tables, v-lookups