Cencon Agent - Irving, TX
6641 N. Belt Line Rd Suite 100 Irving, TX 75063
Cencon Agent - Irving, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
- Cecon Agent Schedule is Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM which on call after 2 months every 3rd week. On call is 7AM-12PM CST Monday-Sunday.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
- Shift is On Call pay is $12 weekday as well as time paid for length of call, $20 per day Saturday and $25 per day Sunday.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Programming Kaba Mas Locks, keys for Kaba Mas locks and troubleshooting the programming errors and user errors received.
- The Cencon agents work via email, calls and databases for work completion.
- 75% of the day is programming keys, programming locks, shipping packages – Programming locks and keys requires a great deal of attention and focus when programming as well as QA of the work completed.
- 25% is troubleshooting lock issues
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- The Cencon Agent is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of work their completed
- Cencon Agent’ s are responsible for providing superior customer service at all times
- Process Adherence
- Ability to escalate issues to the next level
- QA programming of locks and keys
- QA packages shipped for the proper contents and ship to location
- Contact Kaba during troubleshooting as needed during their business hours 9AM-4PM CST M-F
- Meet or exceed production goals
- Complete all prod key requests for assign projects before shipment pick up
- Complete all deployment key requests prior to bring live date staying 7 days ahead of assigned projects or as added
- Complete FSE Cencon training providing proper documentation, best practices, Q & A session and step by step initialization of a lock, as well as opening and lock of the lock.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned within time frame given
- Complete work in a time manner
- Program FLM lock or kit with all steps 1-5 minutes
- Program FLM and Bank Mode with all steps 1-15 minutes
- Program Bank mode kit or lock with all steps 1-10 minutes
- Re-Order Supplies as needed or notify leadership supplies are needed when low
- Delete green keys and name locks in Cencon system in down time
- Problem Resolution
- Attention to detail
- Appropriate Documentation
- Positive attitude towards management, co-workers and customers
- Professionalism at all times regarding appearance, workspace, language and behavior
- Punctuality for start of shift and breaks
- Report issues with your ability to work to leadership as found for resolution
- Cencon Agents are required to take work request via calls, emails or at the request of leadership and management
- High School Diploma
- Previous dispatch experience preferred
- Typing speed of 30 WPM with 70 % accuracy
- Microsoft excel, outlook and word
- Comprehension and critical thinking
- Customer Service 6 months minimum
- Troubleshooting knowledge
- Researching and documentation accounts
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.