Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)- Denver, CO
777 Bannock Street Denver, CO 80204
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) -Denver, CO
CnStaffing has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
CnStaffing, Inc, a Division of RPC Company, is a veteran owned medical and healthcare staffing company. We specialize in staffing clinical and administrative healthcare positions across the United States.
Why Work for Cn?
Easy hiring process with a fun team
Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
Pay Checks Every Friday
- CnStaffing is in search of a Certified Medical Assistant in Denver, CO!
How Much You Will Be Making
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) will make $22.00/hour
- Certified Medical Assistant will welcome patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, confirming purpose of visit
- Certified Medical Assistant will prepare patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room
- Perform preliminary physical tests; take blood pressure, weight and temperature; report patient history summary
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential
- Counsel patients by transmitting physician' s orders and questions about surgery.
- Educate patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
- Schedule surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center, verifying times with patients and preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, verifying receipt
- Enhance practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Complete records by recording patient examination, treatment and test results
- Generate revenue by recording billing information of services rendered, completing insurance forms and responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential
- Serve and protect the physician or healthcare provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
- Requires a high school diploma and medical assistant certificate
- 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Work under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
CnStaffing, Inc, a Division of RPC Company, is a veteran owned medical and healthcare staffing. We specialize in staffing clinical and administrative healthcare positions across our great nation, including: LVNs, medical assistants, lab techs, phlebotomists, medical supervisors, transcriptionists, front office staff, insurance specialists, billers, coders, collectors, payment posters, etc...