Clerical Admin Chandler, AZ
- The primary responsibility of this role is to be responsible for the processing of various administrative activities generated via: account work queues, reports and incoming correspondences (e.g., Interoffice department inquires, customer/supplier generated correspondences, etc.).
- Documenting activities on customer accounts such as: title release, account maintenance/review to validate balance owed, document request from supplier, bankruptcy status, requests/responses to suppliers, etc.
- Contacting suppliers as needed to fulfill requests or tasks.
- Complying with all internal and regulatory guidelines regarding processes
- Ensure compliance to Company Policy and related standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Meet workgroup established expectations for production and quality.
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer based systems simultaneously to complete tasks (multitasking).
- Must be able to work 8am-5pm, but be flexible to do 7-4 or 7: 30-4: 30, etc.
- Professional demeanor - will be working and interacting with up to 125 other associates and managers within the department and suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a compliance-based environment
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with a high volume of workloads
- Proficiency with keyboard, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Outlook
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.