Cloud Automation Engineer / Snow Developer Plano, TX
- Able to work with application teams, governance teams, and other SNow developers to gather requirements and design an end to end solution.
- Able to understand a complex manual process and provide a simple and friendly user experience through an automated catalog(s).
- Experience working in an enterprise with governance, security, and regulations.
- Plan, Design, and Implement ServiceNow Catalogs and Integrations.
- Plan, Design, and Implement the automation of repeatable tasks as catalogs in ServiceNow.
- Maintain ServiceNow Orchestration MID servers.
- Knowledge of market trends and best practices of IT Automation.
- Able to use the SDLC module to track work in stories and epics.
- Establish services, processes and tools to support cloud presence.
- Analyze existing technology and define new architectures for cloud design and define migration strategies.
- Implement environment build and execute migration strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ Years experience working with ServiceNow ITOM (Orchestration, MID Servers, REST API, and Catalog/Workflow Development).
- 3+ Years experience working with ServiceNow CMDB and Asset tables.
- 3+ Years experience working with JSON, and XML.
- 2+ Years exposure working with the ServiceNow SDLC Stories, Epics, and Releases.
- 2+ Years exposure working with Hybrid Cloud Solution offering IaaS, PaaS and XaaS.
- 2+ Years exposure with VMware Virtualization.
- 2+ Years exposure with AWS and Azure service offerings (compute, storage, network, content delivery, database, analytics, big data, management, monitoring).
- Ability to have an open dialog with an application team, learn their applications function and API to build extensive integrations.
- Git Markdown language.
- Exposure to CloudFormation Templates.
- Exposure to Terraform scripts.
- Certification on AWS, Azure architecture.
- Certification on Chef (All five badges)
- Exposure with Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs) for Cloud Infrastructure Automation and Orchestration (VMWare/RedHat Cloudforms).
- Experience in ServiceNow Scripting (Catalog, Workflow, and Orchestration Design)
- Experience working with VMWare vRA and vROExperience working with Oracle Virtualization (OVM)
- Experience working with IP Management Solutions (Infoblox IPAM).
- Experience working with Symantec Netbackup for the Virtual Infrastructure.