Cloud Services Developer Plano, TX
This role (often times working with vendor resources) will develop technical products that will be validated, reviewed and tested. This is a 100% hands-on role. The best candidates will be highly technical professionals experienced in designing and deploying web-services and web applications. Experience with micro-services and/or an AWS/Azure technology are essential. Candidates with strong FinTech background will be considered a STRONG plus.
- Advanced knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services(REST/SOAP)
- Working knowledge in full technology stack - Database, Data access layer, Business layer, User Interface (HTML, CSS)
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Heroku and their components.
- Thorough knowledge on common Java/J2EE frameworks, patterns and anti-patterns
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Full hands-on capability in both application and API development
- Full knowledge of web development stacks
- Understanding of Cloud native architecture
- Understanding API design and security practices
- Understanding of Modern architecture techniques (e.g. event driven, stream processing, event handling)
- Knowledge of containerization and PaaS approaches and tools (e.g. Beanstalk, Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Prior FinTech experience.