Cloud Services Developer Plano, TX
- Mature DevOps model in Finance Product space
- Conducive to agile delivery by eliminating SOW cycle time
- Replace SOW resource with business partner
- Augment domain architect to focus on architecture and Gold Standard and Quickly implement ideas and PoCs resulting from innovation
- Resources will primarily work in Finance Products domain supporting iPlus, Retail Transformation and small enhancement projects.
- This role (often times working with vendor resources) will develop technical products that will be validated, reviewed and tested.
- This is a 100% hands-on role.
- The best candidates will be highly technical professionals experienced in designing and deploying web-services and web applications.
- Experience with micro-services is essential.
- FinTech background will be considered a STRONG plus.
- Advanced knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services(REST/SOAP)
- Thorough knowledge on common Java/J2EE frameworks, patterns and anti-patterns
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Full hands-on capability in both application and API development
- Full knowledge of web development stacks
- Understanding of Cloud native architecture
- Understanding API design and security practices
- Understanding of Modern architecture techniques (e.g. event driven, stream processing, event handling)
- Prior FinTech experience.
- Knowledge of containerization and PaaS approaches and tools (e.g. Beanstalk, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- )Experience with AWS/Azure technology is a plus.