Collections Assistant Tempe, AZ
Tempe, AZ 85284
Collections Assistant - Tempe, AZ
Support various departments in manually creating and sending state, client and business required correspondence by analyzing and compiling data through the strategic use of computer applications and processes. Serve in a supporting role capacity, collaborating with all areas of Company business with the goal of optimum company wide success.
- Analyze and process requests for Manual Correspondence, Loan Modifications, Affidavits and other documents.
- Review and compile data using multiple computer systems/spreadsheets, e.g., UCSe, MSP Black Knight, GTA, etc.
- Mail manual correspondence while ensuring compliance to State and Client requirements.
- Complete State required electronic filing and manages databases related to documentation through state websites.
- Applies compliance requirement methodologies, analysis techniques and approaches when processing Manual Correspondence.
- Understands how to assess compliance risk.
- Research and process payments utilizing the Check 21 program.
- Process returned certified mail through WebDE program. Research and assign accounts to corresponding returned mail.
- Prepare and run computer generated reports as directed.
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
- 2+ years of Business/Administrative experience preferred
- 2+ years of Mortgage banking, compliance, financial services experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with Word & Excel required