2755 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
- Develops, implements, and maintains the company' s compensation programs.
- Prepares job descriptions, conducts job evaluations and salary surveys; establishes salary structures, develops salary budgets and prepares policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
- Works with line management to assess competitive labor market trends.
- Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state legislation and labor contracts that may affect compensation policies.
- May be responsible for incentive and bonus plan design and administration programs to attract and retain employees.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, incentive and bonus plans, sales compensation, or long term incentives.
- Administers all of the following programs: Wage and salary administration, Incentive plans, Sales compensation, Supplemental cash compensation, Executive compensation, Any and all other related compensation programs
- Participates in and analyzes compensation surveys and job evaluations
- Updates job family, job function, and salary structures as needed.
- Provides updates to organizational leadership of market changes and related internal structure changes.
- Educates managers and employees regarding compensation programs.
- Provides analytical support to ongoing compensation programs and projects.
- Prepares extensive analysis and develops complex statistical reports.
- Prepares and analyzes survey data to determine