Compliance Analyst Henderson, NV
Company is launching 3 strategic initiatives - expanding the dealer banking program, re-launch of commercial lending and team member banking. With these initiatives, an additional compliance resource is needed to meet current compliance responsibilities so that current headcount can be deployed on the 3 strategic initiatives.
- Perform quality control reviews of all approved, withdrawn and declined loans (consumer mortgages). Includes pre and post-closing file reviews.
- Policy and procedure development for compliance requirements related to commercial lending practices.
- Evaluating adequacy of existing policies and procedures and making recommendations for changes.
- Providing support in the quarterly HMDA data collection and reporting process.
- Home mortgage disclosure act - bank has to report on this (required in banking)
- Providing support in compliance reviews
- Depending on results of loan reviews, will be meeting with team to go over results
- Provide Quality Assurance support to mortgage partners in order to ensure appropriate disclosures are provided to customers in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Banking experience
- Extensive mortgage lending experience preferably in a compliance/audit/regulatory role; Will consider experience as a loan processor or underwriter
- Ability to craft compliance policies, procedures, and guidelines to comply with regulatory requirements specifically as it pertains to commercial lending
- Familiarity with mortgage and commercial lending, loan production, loan servicing, lending compliance, collections and credit administration
- Dont have commercial lending experience at the bank, so would be great to have someone with that experience that can help create P&Ps for this new commercial lending division
- Also no one currently doing loan reviews at the bank, so critical to have someone with that experience
- Familiarity of loan package disclosures
- Knowledge of FDIC rules and regulations, state and federal banking laws
- Strong written skills for policy and procedure development
- MS Office proficiency
- Must be a quick learner who is adaptable and eager to learn about new business models
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate at a high-level what they' re doing, what the loan results are
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with many different groups/individuals in a team setting
- Past experience organizing, prioritizing, and handling multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency
- Adapting to and working effectively within a variety of situations
- 1-2 weeks of training in Henderson if working in Plano
- CRCM certification
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to seek out and offer business oriented solutions to complex compliance problems
- Familiarity with deposit accounts (e.g.,
- Certificates of Deposits, Money Market Accounts, and Savings Accounts).
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations