8701 John Carpenter Fwy Suite 140 Dallas, TX 75247 | Contract
Our client is a national organization established by claim professionals that are dedicated to sourcing solutions for its clientele. Everyone that works for our client is jointly committed to being the standard bearer in the claims services industry.
We are looking for: An ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for attracting top talent to join our team. You will learn and develop best recruiting practices to help build out the talent acquisition strategy for Team One. As the Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying, connecting, and qualifying candidates against open requisitions while also helping to drive strategic initiatives.
Why You Should Apply: This is a newly-created role that offers you the opportunity to join the recruiting organization for a rapidly-growing company. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to start their career with a strong foundation.
- Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Director
- Providing excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Writing and coordinating organization of web page content; creating Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings, and position-specific screening questionnaires
- Assisting company-wide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staffing as needed
- Keeping the hiring manager up-to-date throughout the process and overtime building a credible and collaborative relationship
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Demonstrated ability to source qualified candidates, both active and passive