Configuration Management Specialist - Coppell, TX
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019 | Contract To Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
Configuration Management Specialist
The following job description is a general outline of essential and common functions related to the performance of your job. All employees are expected as a condition of employment to perform tasks as assigned by management in addition to the job description.
Sr.Fulfillment Manager or Sr. Director of Operations
Responsible for ensuring all operational procedures and processes for the lifetime of a product are being followed.
- Check that the BOM for a new item has been set up correctly in accordance with the specification sheet
- Check that new items have been set up correctly according to the master item specification sheet
- Check that new customers have been set up correctly and all specific requirements have been given to the fulfillment manager
- Create monthly, quarterly and yearly business review reports, with guidance from the Product Manager.
- Keep track of slow moving product and expedite their removal from the warehouse.
- Keep track of FAI’ s in the system and report weekly to TracFone FAI’ s completed
- Audit open Purchase Order receipts for any which are older than 3 months and get confirmation from TracFone that they can be deleted.
- Must have PC skills with expert/advanced level expertise in MS Office products Word/Excel/Outlook
- Bachelors degree in supply chain or equivalent preferred
Software MS Office
Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 10lbs
Personal Protective Equipment Required
No protective equipment required for this position.