Contracts Administrator Flower Mound, TX
1201 Lakeside Pkwy 160 Flower Mound, TX 75028
Summary/Objective of Position
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely quoting and entry of all service contracts, tracking and initiating renewals with customers, and billing. The Contracts Administrator will work closely with the Lead Contracts Administrator and Contracts Supervisor to ensure processes are followed.
- Quote and enter service contracts and renewals
- Ensure that service contracts for all closed projects are properly activated
- Track all active service contracts and ensure renewal quotes are sent proactively
- Maximize Company' s cash flow through accurate monthly invoicing
- Effectively escalate concerns regarding contract activation or renewal to the Lead Contracts Administrator and/or Contracts Supervisor
- Ensure that special contract SLAs are properly noted and Managed Services Field Operations are notified including management and the coordination team
- Participate in team meetings
- Be an active participant in technology initiatives to improve overall company efficiency and profitability
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Provide effective internal communication between departments, branches and corporate office personnel.
The Contracts Coordinator will work very closely with the Service Solutions Team, Sales, Project Accounting, Finance and Purchasing.
Required Education and Experience
- High school or equivalent education.
- 2+ Years in Accounting or related field
- Previous office/administrative and customer support experience required
Other Skills and Training
- Excellent computer skills including; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Accounting Software, Internet, etc.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Superior problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to completing the job