Customer Accounts Resolution Jacksonville, FL
301 W Bay St , Jacksonville, Florida 32202 Jacksonville, FL 32202
Customer Accounts Resolution - Jacksonville, FL
Responsible for responding to inquiries from collections and customer service departments regarding customer accounts relating to the processing functions of payoff requests, bankruptcy back-dated payoff requests, maintenance, reallocations, research, system updates, return item reversals and reconciliations.
Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
- Researching and analyzing past loan history to ensure that the loan is being serviced appropriately
- Understanding and explaining payoffs and history, including corporate advance detail
- Providing support for the following areas: Customer Service, Bankruptcy, Collections, Investor reporting, Exceptions Clearing, Payment Processing and Post Funding teams
- Processing all maintenance and return item reversals in a timely manner
- Understanding and explaining payment histories and loan amortization to identify inconsistencies
- Reconciling payment clearing and NSF bank accounts
- Education: High school diploma, post high school education preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Loan Servicing preferred.
- Skills & Competencies:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with LPS/MSP servicing system, preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Conditions of Work:
- Office Setting
- Use of a computer for long periods of time, including typing and viewing monitor
- Use of a telephone frequently and for long periods of time
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends.