Customer Operations Supervisor Plano, TX
5204 Tennyson Pkwy 500 Plano, TX 75024
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and support to all customer service functions at Contact Center. This is accomplished by monitoring, measuring, motivating and managing individual and team achievements. Coaching teams as a group and individual members on performance indicator reviews, delivering and seeking feedback, analyzing statistics, responding to trend changes and assigning training and education where identified. A Contact Center Supervisor will work with HR during the recruitment and selection process, prepare performance evaluations and conduct motivation or counseling processes, as well as preparing work load distribution schedules.
- Manage customer service staff performance and quality by coaching CSSs and participating in customer call monitoring sessions
- Motivate team and ensure performance metrics are met
- Recommend and implement employee recognition programs
- Schedule tasks and projects
- Monitor quality and performance standards
- Review all internal and external customer contacts
- Review productivity; analyze daily call reports, update spreadsheets, and provide statistics to Contact Center staff and management
- Make timely leadership decisions regarding staff issues and ensure consistent policy implementation
- Maintain individual employee records regarding attendance, performance, recognition, schedules, etc.
- Monitor goals and objectives by reviewing CSS performance, motivating CSSs, coaching CSSs, acknowledging improvement and assigning work activities and projects
- Enter, organize and maintain critical data daily
- Review and verify all deposits
- Ensure confidentiality of employee and customer records
- Quantify workforce shortages and adjust available staff accordingly
- Ensure the accomplishment of departmental goals
- Develop, review, and monitor key performance indicators and report on variances
- Schedule would be nights and rotating weekends. We usually get supervisors two consecutive days off when they are rotating the weekends.