Customer Service Class
1400 Turbine Dr Rapid City, South Dakota 57703 | Contract
- Assist customers via phone with both internal and external inquiries regarding their manufactured housing, home equity, consumer finance or home improvement account.
- Spanish speaking ability a plus.
- Handle inbound calls from customers.
- Determine customers needs, problem solve and respond by answering questions and resolving issues.
- The types of customer calls may include collections, insurance, claims, payoff, general account maintenance, document release and billing issues.
- Cross-sell the benefits of insurance to customers that have outside insurance policies.
- Offer customers the opportunity to receive a customized insurance quote with a licensed insurance agent.
- Research customer questions, fax answers to customers or complete service requests to resolve customer inquiries.
- Enter address corrections, sort mail, bar code documents for imaging and fold and prepare correspondence for mail delivery.
- High School or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience required
- Prior customer service in a call-center preferred
- Previous computer experience and typing skills are required