Customer Service Rep San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA 95138
- Manage the dedicated in-box by distributing work as necessary to the ADS agents.
- Provide back-up support for customer support duties such as:
- Assist ADS agents in taking payments from agents for their bookings.
- Work the Advising Kickbacks emails/report by acting as the liaison between the hotel, tour vendors, ground vendors, Air schedule changes (flights) and the ADS Reservations Department in regards to missing information for bookings, items that have been booked incorrectly or any other issues. Determine and take the necessary steps to correct the issues.
- Work and distribute the 35 day Final payment report to ensure Classic receives payment from the agents and the hotels booked are not entering into any penalties.
- Add Viator tours on reservations
- Must be a team player and the ability to adapt to changes.
- Must be a problem solver who can work independently, make decisions and act on them.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills.