Customer Service Representative III Coppell, TX
555 Dividend Dr. Coppell, TX 75019
What You' ll Be Doing
- Customer Service Representative responds to customer inquiries and provide data to customers within a required time frame
- Receive and respond to escalations from the field
- Follow up as needed on field operations unresolved issues
- Document all inquiries in ticketing and tracking systems
- Work independently to resolve customer issues by utilizing other resources to ensure customer’ s requests are met
- Understand customer processes provide consistent and accurate follow up with customer concerns and issues
- Communicate effectively and frequently with customers to identify, assess and investigates issues; establish priorities and provide resolution utilizing department management to define or improve process to achieve customer satisfaction and retention
- Act as liaison between branches and customers
- Provide level one support and assistance to customers and field technical team
- Escalate in the line of business when appropriate
- Research customer claims
- Ensure highest level of customer service on every call
- Assist with special projects as directed by Supervisor, Customer Care Management
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Customer Service Representative should have a minimum of 3 years call center experience
- Minimum of 2 years direct customer service experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience handling difficult customer situations
- Extensive experience in order entry from sales into common applications
- Extensive experience in conducting adds, change deletes of orders/services
- Knowledge of pricing and how to enter orders accurately across multiple lines of business
- Experience using record management systems.
- Experience with phone systems.
- Experience working with service providers and vendors
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.