Customer Service Representative III Coppell, TX
555 Dividend Dr. Coppell, TX 75019
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Customer Service Representative makes $16-18/hr.
(Job Description) What You' ll Be Doing
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the client' s customers on products and services. The Customer Support Call Center is open from 5am to midnight, seven days a week and therefore will offer varying schedules.
- Receive and respond to escalations from the field
- Follow up as needed on field operations unresolved issues
- Document all calls in ticketing and tracking systems
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide data to customers within a required time frame
- Act as liaison between branches and customers
- Provide level one support and assistance to customers and field technical team
- Escalate to Tier to in the line of business when appropriate
- Research customer claims
- Ensure highest level of customer service on every call
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
- Minimum of 2 years call center experience
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.