Customer Service Representative
1312 Adams Street Kansas City, Kansas 66103 | Contract
- Maintains direct contact with customers via phone, email or fax before and/or after the sale.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Resolves scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; changes shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities. Issue Return Authorizations following the company return policy.
- Answers incoming phone calls, quotes customers on their requirements., enters orders, interacts with vendors to obtain pricing and product information for customers.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.