Customer Service Representative
6100 W Plano Parkway Suite 2000 Plano, TX 75093 | Contract To Hire
Customer Service Representative - Plano, TX
Respond and service customer inquiries to provide convenient service for customers for all aspects of automotive finance for Retail Contract and Lease products.
Provides outstanding, knowledgeable, helpful service to customers.
Essential functions of the position:
- Respond and service customer inquiries to provide respectful, knowledgeable, helpful, and convenient service for customers for all aspects of automotive finance for Retail contract and Lease products.
- Effectively use systems, processes and tools for customer servicing.
- Comply with all HCA operating policies and procedures as well as the company’ s Zero Tolerance Policy with regard to information safeguards, ethics and harassment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Secondary functions of the position:
- Ability to service customers while keyboarding with minimum speed of 40 words per minute. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish or English/Korean is highly desirable.
- General computer skills required.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Six (6) months to two (2) years customer service experience is required.
- High volume call center experience is preferred.
- Auto Finance industry experience is highly preferred.