Customer Service Representative - North Dallas, TX
18451 N. Dallas Pkwy Suite 250 Dallas, TX 75287
How Much You’ ll Be Making
$470/week with lots of Overtime potential!
What You' ll Be Doing
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Communicating with customers through various channels of AI and HI.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical comprehension
- Good and clear telephonic voice
- High Customer Service standards
- Ability to compile and analyze reports
- Multitasking capabilities
Why You' ll Be Great For This Job
- Customer Service Representative should have experience in retail or sales related profession
- Social Media Customer Service Experience, Voice/Phone Support
- Tech Aptitude & Tech Support experience
- Chat support, Billing Support
Why This Job Will Be Awesome For You
Our client has a VERY low attrition rate. Once people start, they do not want to leave. It' s a great place to go to work every day.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.