Customer Service Representative Waterford, MI
#A, 5600 Williams Lake Rd Waterford, MI 48329
The Customer Service Representative will process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production and shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals.
- Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned