Customer Support Irving, TX
2750 Regent Blvd Irving, TX 75063
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and / or after the sale.
- Support s sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Works with various departments to meet maintenance service sales goals.
- Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems, determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources, changes in production and shipping schedules, and recognizes add on business opportunities.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience; preferably airline, aerospace or maintenance organization
- Experience: 2 to 4 years related experience.
- Physical requirements: Office environment, some light lifting may occur not exceeding 30 lbs.
- Has established skills to perform a range of day to day and routine activities, acquires advanced job skills needed for more difficult and varied assignments, good understanding of the technical aspects of the job.
- Understands how own duties relate to others in the team and has an awareness of how the team integrates with others.
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval, evaluates and selects solutions from established options, refers significant deviations from guidelines to supervisor for authorization.
- Manages own workload by applying an understanding of team priorities, may provide assistance to less experienced colleagues.