Cycler Counter Farmers Branch, TX
13405 N Stemmons FWY Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Summary: Responsible for the efficient and accurate counting and updating of inventory for the stores under the Dallas/Ft. Worth regional distribution center. Responsible for performing all warehouse tasks in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Must be flexible with the ability to stay on task with little supervision.
- Must be able to complete full inventory count of assigned stores every 4 months.
- Verify part number and quantity of all material located at all stores assigned and making updates as necessary.
- Ensure all inventory is in proper bin location, updating bin locations in the system as necessary.
- Work with store employees and management to investigate and account for any large discrepancies.
- Operate necessary material handling equipment such as forklift, reach truck, or cherry picker.
- Operate a forklift safely to move inventory through facility as required.
- Assist in any and all warehouse duties on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to drive to various store locations.
- High school diploma or GED with warehouse or distribution experience preferred.
- Able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code.
- Must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked. Basic math skills and reasoning skills.
- Certification of power-truck equipment.
- Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
- Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Able to withstand extreme temperatures in a typical warehouse environment
- Position spends a large amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing.
- Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.