DFW Production and Manufacturing Openings
4100 Spring Valley Road Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
- Preparation and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated procedures.
- Complete required startup checks ensuring that standard operating procedures are followed.
- Verify packaging traceability information and any special packaging instructions.
- Print and apply required labels to finished product packaging according to batch sheet specifications. Setup filler machine to dispense proper weights into designated packaging types.
- Complete and document food safety related verifications throughout production run. Pull required aseptic product samples from production runs for varies quality checks.
- Move product to and from the line using a forklift carrying completed pallets and stainless steel bulk containers.
- Perform safety related equipment checks on all assigned units to ensure safe operating systems. Complete line/workstation disassembly, sanitation/housekeeping, organization, and reassembly throughout production times, to ensure cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Remove waste materials and other trash from the line to designated areas.
- Assist with other task that relate to upstream processing and finished good warehouse transfer.
Spanish Bilingual a plus
2nd shift 4 pm - 3 am
Strong workers required. The position is labor intensive. Excellent environment.
Forklift Experience a must.
Weekly Pay! Overtime available