Data Architect Plano, TX
The primary responsibility of this role is to be an expert in data management tools including but not limited to:
- Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) Informatica Test Data Management (TDM) Informatica Metadata Manager Informatica PowerCenter 10.x Informatica Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
They must be experienced with data profiling, data masking, data archiving, data quality, data integration, metadata/lineage and business glossary definition.
A successful candidate will help execute projects using these tools and capabilities.
They will also provide expert guidance and services to key programs.
The Data Technology Lead will mentor other members within the Enterprise Data Delivery Team to build strong technical capabilities in these areas. They must have Informatica administrator experience as well.
Good understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL Server), and hardware configuration is needed. Cloud experience is a plus as well.
- BA or BS in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of progressively responsible professional experience with an emphasis on Enterprise Data Management Systems Prefer certification on Informatica Certified Administrator and Informatica Certified Developer
- Prefer knowledge of ITIL, Hadoop and Spark developer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to work with large and diverse team