Data Entry Clerk Euless, TX
3711 S 20th Ave Euless, TX 76039
When You’ ll Be Working
Monday-Friday, 9am-5: 30pm
How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
- The Data Entry Clerk role assists Human Resources department with all data entry needs related to compensation and performance reviews
- 25 % moving around the warehouse counting inventory and organizing shelves to communicate to the other warehouse associates.
- The Data Entry Clerk role utilizes data base to keep track of inventory from trucks.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- The Data Entry Clerk needs strong Excel experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, with proven ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders (international contacts, internal peers and clients).
- Analytical and problem solving skills as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion
- Experience using compensation survey tools is a plus.
- ADP EV5 or other HRIS (system knowledge is a plus).
Why This Job is Awesome for You
After perm total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.