Design & Engineering Enterprise Tools Admin
The ideal candidate will have good technical aptitude, be a self-starter, and someone who is willing to learn in a fast paced dynamic environment. This senior resource will lead the design and implementation of next generation of TFS Enterprise Job scheduling solution. This senior team member will provide best practices and approach for the migration of current scheduled jobs from legacy to new environment. This resource will mentor technical support resources and train them on administration and support of Enterprise job scheduling tool.
- Position is immersed in enterprise job scheduling tool solution with an understanding of the technical design, functionality and implementation at Company.
- Provides input and develops technology roadmap for enterprise job scheduling tool to ensure Company remains current.
- Partners and collaborates with Design & Engineering, IT Operations, and Enterprise Architecture teams to drive enterprise job scheduling technology solutions that meet current and emerging Company platform standards.
- Works closely with other BTS teams to drive standardization and best practices for the design and implementation of enterprise job scheduling solutions.
- Develop strategy and migration plan for the upgrade of enterprise job scheduling platform.
- Consults with BTS teams to gather requirements and design, test, and implement technical solutions for job scheduling.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with software vendors to secure technical support and product insight on behalf of Company.
- Provides Level 3 technical support to analyze and resolve production job scheduling issues.
- Perform trend analysis on system performance, recommend configuration changes and participate in planning activities related to job scheduling system.
- Consults and provides technical direction to Company Service Provider supporting enterprise job scheduling tool with respect to enhancements, upgrades, patching, or run and maintain services.
- 3-5 years industry experience
- 3 - 5 years system administration experience in Autosys solution (r11.3x, r11.3.6)
- Experience with Autosys components:
- Workload Control Center (WCC)
- Embedded Entitlements Manager (EEM)
- 5 years experience working with enterprise class job scheduler for a financial services organization with a hybrid IT environment including Cloud, SaaS, etc.
- 1 Year experience working in a VMWare environment
- 1 Year experience working with Oracle (11g, 12c) or SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2016) database platforms.Possess intermediate experience on Linux (RHEL) server platform.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with leadership and all levels of TFS resources (technical & non-technical).
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Familiar with ITIL / ITSM principles & processes
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent job experience desired.
- Demonstrated continued knowledge acquisition of emerging technologies
- Experience working with MS Office suite