Director of Customer Care Addison, TX
4201 Spring Valley Rd Ste. 1500 Addison, TX 75244 | Direct Hire
If you thrive on change, aren' t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you' re the right fit. Come grow with us! Our client is seeking an experienced Director, Customer Care.
This role is a key member of the operations management team and is responsible for building a world-class customer service contact operation.
In this position, you will be the driving force in implementing progressive and innovative customer experiences while inspiring and driving continuous improvement and growth.
Main accountabilities are to ensure all customer service goals are met and is the primary driver of standardization through process improvement, establishing action steps, monitoring results; and implementing key metrics to drive effective, low cost execution of results and superior customer experience.
You will continually evaluate overall performance and opportunities while contributing to major strategic decisions by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics with the management team.
Success will be measured in consistently meeting service and implementation service levels and strong utilization of the workforce.
- In partnership with other internal stakeholders, set strategy and establish priorities to effectively and efficiently align priorities and initiatives between internal product teams, sales teams and marketing to drive end-customer satisfaction •
- Establishes customer experience benchmarks across key areas of customer interaction, identify servicing gaps, and as a result, implementing any additional metrics required to understand performance gaps
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to make game-changing recommendations using customer feedback, deficiency identification and elimination, customer monitoring, and direct customer outreach
- Directs all activities of customer support and all aspects of workforce management including monitoring, maintaining and tracking of real time call/email/chat volume and distributing the calls based on availability.
- Continually analyze contact channel procedures and metrics to optimize efficiency, quality and security. Utilize contact tracking capabilities to identify high-frequency contact reasons and develop strategies to enable first call resolution.
- Lead the implementation of technology, processes, tools, education, best practices, and other resources to increase adoption of customer insights by keeping up with business and technology trends
- Evaluates how future technology solutions affect current and future business strategies and practices always with a customer/end-user focus Create and produce weekly implementation backlog and forecast process for inspection
- Provide all appropriate reporting on workforce management staffing, queues, efficiency, and productivity measures
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement. Works closely with all stakeholders to inspect process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvements.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience at a management consulting, strategy, or start-up growth company
- Experience driving process improvement in a team setting, using technology and innovation to drive business results
- Strong experience in analyzing systems and operational processes with emphasis on lean/six-sigma methodologies or similar methodologies
- Broad expertise with client onboarding, call center, operations management and customer experience initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret concepts and the ability to solve complex problems
- Effectively lead and collaborate across boundaries to implement decisions and /or initiatives in an integrated manner
- Ability to measure, evaluate and act on operational results
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to partner with, influence and inspire trust of the senior leadership team
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional teams with direct and indirect responsibility