Director of Marketing - Addison, TX
4505 Excel Pkwy Suite 100 Addison, TX 75001
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Marketing manager salary is $120, 000 +
What You' ll Be Doing
Exciting opportunity for the strategic marketing and management of the portfolio of products. Seeking a creative and forward-thinker who can operate independently to oversee the creation and execution of the global brand guidelines. Implement a strategic plan including positioning, message development and campaigns for the successful development of related collateral (HCP and Consumer), digital & social and practice support materials designed to educate, support and meet business objectives. Collaborate and manage internal (Med, Reg, Legal & management) and external stakeholders (key agency partners) to ensure best in class marketing tactics are highly valuable, practical and compliant. This role also includes managing a team of 3 product managers.
- Create strategic, tactical plans and managing budgets to support Aesthetic franchise
- Develop DTC campaigns that resonate across all collateral, PR, digital & social platforms
- Collaborate with internal colleagues such as Med, Reg, Training and S&M management to ensure downstream effectiveness
- Conduct HCP & consumer market research on customer requirements, habits, and trends
- Utilize CRM & other analytic, data resources to measure, monitor and report on S&M results
- Lead or support other marketing initiatives as needed
- Coordinating marketing strategies across multiple channels
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Minimum 5 years of brand team management experience in Aesthetics / Dermatology
- Experienced strategist; remarkably creative, detail-oriented and self-sufficient
- Exceptional communication, writing, analytical, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record delivering under tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of SEO, SEM, and content management systems like WordPress
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, integrated environment
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.