Document Custody Service Rep Tempe, AZ
2100 E Elliot Rd Tempe, AZ 85284
Document Custody Service Rep - Tempe, AZ
When You Will Be Working
Document Custody Service Rep will work 7: 00 am - 3: 30 pm.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Document Custody Service Rep will prepare and ship assignment of mortgage or deed of trust, allonge', and substitution of trustee documents.
- Research and verify complete chain of assignments.
- Track requests and monitor reports to follow up on outstanding documentation Work with customers and 3rd party companies to obtain documents required to process requests.
- Update the MERS System as necessary.
- Scan and index completed requests.
- Other duties as necessary.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- High School degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Mortgage Assignment experience is a plus
- 1-2 years experience in mortgage servicing or originations.
- Prior document preparation experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage documents and ability to read title reports preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented and focused
- Able to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 35-40 words per minute
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Word and Excel Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.