Document Prep Clerk - Dallas, TX
6300 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas, TX 75235
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Document Prep Clerk will make $11/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Document Prep Clerk prepares documents to be scanned by inserting doc sheets and removing all staples, paper, binder clips, and rubber bands. Tape down small papers. Make all scan ready. Flag as necessary.
- Must insure that documents are not folded or damaged; make copies to replace damaged sheets if necessary
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
- Must be a good listener and adapts to changes set by managers or leads
- Must strive to eliminate errors and meet deadlines
- Must be organized and a team player
- High level of commitment to attendance will greatly impact these candidates ability to move into a permanent role with the company.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.