Document Prep - Dallas, TX
6300 Cedar Springs Dallas, TX 75235
Document Prep Clerk - Dallas, TX
When You Will Be Working
Document Prep Clerk works M-F, 7am-3: 30pm with 30 minute lunch breaks.
How Much You Will Be Making
Document Prep Clerk makes $11-13/hr.
What You Will Be Doing
- Document Prep Clerk prepares documents to be scanned by inserting doc sheets and removing all staples, paper, binder clips, and rubber bands. Tape down small papers. Make all scan ready. Flag as necessary.
- Must insure that documents are not folded or damaged; make copies to replace damaged sheets if necessary.
Why You Will Be Awesome for This Job
- Must be a good listener and adapts to changes set by managers or leads
- Must strive to eliminate errors and meet deadlines
- Must be organized and a team player
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.