Electrical Assembler I - Broussard, LA
1196 Petroleum Pakrway Broussard, LA 70518
POSITION TITLE: Electrical Assembler I - Broussard, LA
POSITION LOCATION: BROUSSARD, LA
POSITION PAY: $12-$19 DOE
Shift: M-F, 8AM-5PM, AVAIL FOR OT AND OCCASIONAL WEEKENDS
Performs component assembly of circuit boards, wiring harnesses, connectors, chassis wiring assemblies and mechanical assemblies. Mounts and solders components, wiring harnesses, connectors and mechanical assemblies.
• Assemble electronic/electrical subassemblies from schematic diagrams, drawings, or verbal instructions.
• Organize and coordinate office/employee functions.
• Wire and solder wiring harness and cable assemblies, PC boards transformer assemblies, control consoles, connectors, etc.
• Perform limited troubleshooting and testing of assemblies.
• Perform limited computer controlled operations.
• Other duties assigned.
• Ability to perform high and low level temperature soldering.
• Familiarity with tools.
• Ability to identify and read values of common electronic components.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and electronic schematics.
• High School Degree or equivalent
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.