Electronic Technicians - Fort Worth, TX
1020 Everman Pkwy FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Electronic Technicians - Fort Worth (Lancaster), TX
- Responsible for the safe assembly, testing and repair of assigned Hydra Rig products.
- Perform electrical installation, repair, and troubleshooting through use of electrical blueprint and schematic reading and interpretation.
- Complete work on complex and multiple projects requiring judgement to resolve problems, using knowledge of applicable codes and safety regulations.
- Use safe working practices as directed.
- Perform assigned tasks under the direction of Crew Chief(s), Master or Senior Assembler(s) Electrician III(s), or
- Electronics Technician III (s) and participates as an effective crew member.
- Bring technical problems encountered to the Crew Chief, Master or Senior Assembler(s); Electrician III(s) or Electronic
- Technician III(s); or to other resources for resolution.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work to organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment, and work area in a professional manner.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.