8701 Eagle Mountain Cir Fort Worth, TX 76135
Salary - $60K + DOE
Works independently to assist in the design and development of equipment required to meet customer' s needs or market demands. Utilize current manufacturing/business systems for cost, inventory and purchasing information. Develops engineering documentation for drawings, schematic drawings, material specification or other required data. Assist or conduct problem studies leading to recommendations for upgrading/improving existing equipment in field or lab environment. Under general supervision, perform product testing functions in a test lab facility and/or field location. Completes projects as assigned.
• Incumbent is responsible for varied engineering assignments requiring a broad knowledge of an engineering specialty and the effect the work has upon other fields.
• Solves problems using a combination of standard or modified procedures.
• Participates in planning objectives.
• Performs independent studies, and analyzes, interprets and draws own conclusions; more complex work projects are referred to more senior authorities.
• Not supervised in detail except on more difficult assignments.
• May give periodic technical guidance to less experienced professionals or technicians assigned to work on a common project.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering standards including codes and regulations affecting design development.
- Must be able to understand all phases of field operations and equipment with particular attention to department or work group’ s field of expertise.
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office Suite of products, Word, Excel.
- Proficient with Solid Works or similar engineering design software required.
- Experience with Solidworks PDM software preferred
- Experience in Structural Engineering, Hydraulics, Flow, Pressure Control and Valves preferred.
- Some experience with Field Operations and Equipment with a particular focus in the Stimulation side of Oil and Gas preferred
- Experience with ANSYS FEA/CFD a plus
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft NAV a plus
• BS in Technical discipline.
• 6-10 years of experience in design, product development.