Plano, TX | Contract
POSITION SUMMARY -
Be part of the team that sets the direction of the IT organization to support current and future business models, strategies, and processes.
- Design information systems to support enterprise infrastructure and cloud services, including high availability, disaster recovery, and efficient use of resources.
- Support the definition, documentation, and communication of enterprise architecture.
- Interface with project teams to analyze system requirements and ensure that systems and services offer security and integrate effectively with current applications.
- Consult to application development teams regarding new technologies, system requirements, and enterprise and solutions architecture options.
- Oversee the documentation of solution blueprints in context of enterprise reference architecture and transition architectures roadmap.
- Creatively solve architectural problems, with an eye toward simplicity, adherence to core principles, and advancement of long-term strategy.
- Gather and analyze data through interview, observation, workshops, and independent research
- Stay engaged with multiple project teams and provide architecture / design input
- Stay current with developing technologies and forecast impact of changing technologies
- Work closely with other architects in designing solutions that are reusable and cost-effective
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conduct and demonstrate proofs-of-concept for new products and technologies
- Develop and deliver training in architecture and modeling topics to technical audiences