Enterprise Compliance Analyst Plano, TX
- Review existing retail, lease, and insurance customer portfolio(s) to determine potential matches with Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and other watch lists
- Ensure OFAC alerts are processed in compliance with TFS requirements
- Privacy (GLBA) projects including sending privacy notices
- Transactional testing - ability to review transactions for adherence to federal and state laws. Control testing - to test preventive and detective controls implemented by the selected business.
- Ensure organizational compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Communicates compliance issues to team members and management team.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and work effectively.
- Ability to use MS Office, Adobe, as well as other TFS applications (we will train)
- Intermediate Excel: pivot tables, v-lookups, some formulas, but no macros (not advanced)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, compliance-based environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment
- Ability to interact with different levels of management in various departments
- High School degree or higher
- 2-3+ years of experience in a Finance or Banking industry
- Previous compliance or regulatory experience
- Ability to analyze data
- Associates degree or higher