Entry Level - Flour Runners - Saginaw, TX
221 South Fairmount Street Saginaw, TX 76179
POSITION TITLE: Flour Runner - ENTRY LEVEL!
REPORTS TO: Lead Blender
Pay Rate: $13 Hourly - Will get $1 raise after 90 days conversion
Shift: The shifts that we will be filling are rotating every 4 weeks
- Sun-Wed 7am-7pm (12hrs per day)
- Sun-Wed 7pm-7am (12hrs per day)
- Wed-Sat 7am-7pm (12hrs per day)
- Wed-Sat 7pm-7am (12hrs per day)
The Flour Runner position is responsible for assisting the Lead Blender in his duties.
Lead Blending Support
- Assist the Lead Blender in lining out equipment and optimizing transfer rates for flour delivery systems.
- Assist in ensuring seal control for bulk loading.
- Service flour delivery systems and minor preventative maintenance as required.
- Test and sample bulk and packed flour products to ensure the run meets specifications. This includes overall responsibility for quality checks and COA creation and operating lab equipment to collect the required analysis for specific products.
- Record required information into appropriate computer systems
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues with all flour delivery equipment
- Clean work areas and equipment, including the cleaning and lubricating of equipment as set by the master sanitation schedule and company work orders.
Lab & Other Responsibilities
- Qualified Individual responsible for checking sifter tailings as part of food safety process preventive control points.
- Perform quality checks for foreign materials, magnet checks, etc.
- Conduct laboratory analysis accurately, precisely, and punctually as described by approved methods, record results and verify accuracy.
- May be tasked to inspect and bulk vessels and reject when needed due to concerns.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be able to use, or learn to use the equipment and tools used to perform this job
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Position requires the ability to lift and carry packages up to 50 pounds.