345 Saint Peter St Saint Paul, MN 55102 | Contract
- Accurate review of customer tax and insurance escrow balances by completing their assigned tasks and reports daily.
- Candidate must become familiar with the loan and escrow systems functionality to be able to properly review each account.
- This position requires an understanding of property taxes and insurance.
- Review escrow analysis statements to ensure escrow lines (tax, insurance and PMI) are accurate.
- Perform manual reviews on escrowed accounts per RESPA guidelines looking for payment changes.
- Determine tax, insurance and PMI amounts by working with the appropriate contacts.
- Research, identify and analyze discrepancies and recommend clear solutions.
- Account review, provide reporting and payment of PMI insurance and testing of EAS and GTA enhancements related to all escrow functions.
- Provide superior service to internal and external customers requesting assistance to resolve escalated escrow issues.
- Explaining why the error was made and what was done to correct it using outstanding research and problem solving skills.
- Partner with vendors to ensure customer information is accurate and payments are made in a timely manner.
- Must possess time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals.
- Post high school education preferred in accounting, business, finance or related fields or 1-2 years equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Access.
- Experience working with Fidelity/MSP a plus.