Exchange Admin Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, MD
Banking/Financial/Accounting experience/education highly preferred
- Research retail and lease exchange and perform required financial transactions to clear exchange items
- Research and perform financial transactions in multiple Company and third party systems
- Research and perform required financial transactions on NSF' s, Dealer Reserves, Reinstatements, etc.
- Research NSF checks received including notification of proper department of NSF such as Paid in Full.
- Apply funds for reinstatement and repossession accounts.
- Debit dealer reserve as required for early payoffs and repossessions - conduct research for DSSO' s and dealers into reserve debits as requested.
- Contacts appropriate agencies/vendors to secure information needed to complete processing.
- Experience with financial transactions HIGHLY preferred
- Must be able to work 8am-6pm, but be flexible to do 7-3: 30 or 8: 00-4: 30, etc.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite Experience REQUIRED
- Professional demeanor - will be working and interacting with up to 125 other associates and managers within the department.
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail - A must.
- Will be handling high volume of auto finance contracts and vehicle information
- Ability to thrive in a compliance-based environment
- Ability to work within multiple systems simultaneously
- Intermediate typing speed a must
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with a high volume of workloads
- Experience in an administrative, reporting or high volume production environment (i.e., insurance)
- Financial, Banking, Contracts experience is highly preferred