Executive Administrative Assistant Plano, TX
The primary responsibility of the Executive Administrative Assistant is to provide executive-level administrative support and anticipate needs while managing the day-to-day workflow and prioritizing various projects for the Vice President - Corporate Finance. This role supports the VP and his staff with confidential matters and verbal and written communications to internal customers, external stakeholders, and team members. This role acts as a centralized resource of knowledge to meet the administrative needs of the Corporate Finance Department.
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities / % of Time Spent
1. Provide support to the VP and her/his department to ensure that all office operations run smoothly and administrative details of daily functions are managed.30%
2. Utilize problem solving skills as well as knowledge of the VPs preferences and business priorities to manage complex and often changing schedules.10%
3. Handle all administrative tasks, including mail, e-mail, catering/setup for meetings, conference room scheduling, maintenance of office supplies, and processing purchase orders and p-card.30%
4. Manage approval documents for the VPs signature, sending distribution emails and archiving files10%
5. Prepare necessary materials for the VPs meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, reconcile expenses, and screen phone calls to keep the VP on schedule.10%
Additional Job Functions
1. Provide email support by maintaining/updating contacts lists, monitoring email messages for prioritization, and sending group emails on behalf of the VP.
2. Arrange, manage and monitor a dynamic travel schedule for domestic and overseas meetings, including, troubleshooting issues.
3. Space Management. Effectively manage the workspace (i.e. keeps a clean and organized office area, appropriately handles all paperwork, maintains control over the physical environment, etc.
4. Assist with onboarding / off-boarding of employees, technical request with IT Help Desk and ordering of office supplies for the team.
- 5-10+ years of relative work experience (prefer someone a little more seasoned)
- Large organization experience (preferably financial or banking industry)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong problem solving skills, thinks outside the box, solution-oriented
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Meet regular performance expectations
- Ability to maintain regular & predictable attendance to support team & business objectives
- Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours
- Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
- Customer Satisfaction - Focusing one' s action and decisions on timely and accurate responses to customers
- Flexibility - Adapting to and working effectively within a variety of situations, both inside and outside of the organization, and with different individuals and teams
- Team Orientation - Ability and willingness to work with others in a team environmentCommunicates with Impact - Ability to engage the audience in the topic and share information in a manner they comprehend
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Experience in processing purchase orders and invoices
- Consulting industry experience - dynamic, fluid