Executive Administrative Assistant Plano, TX
Plano, TX 75024
Executive Administrative Assistant - Plano, TX
Pay: $33/hr + DOE
- The primary responsibility of the Executive Administrative Assistant is to provide executive-level administrative support and anticipate needs while managing the day-to-day workflow and prioritizing various projects for the Vice President - Corporate Finance.
- This role supports the VP and his staff with confidential matters and verbal and written communications to internal customers, external stakeholders, and team members.
- This role acts as a centralized resource of knowledge to meet the administrative needs of the Corporate Finance Department.
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities % of Time Spent:
- Provide support to the VP and her/his department to ensure that all office operations run smoothly and administrative details of daily functions are managed.30%
- Utilize problem solving skills as well as knowledge of the VPs preferences and business priorities to manage complex and often changing schedules.10%
- Handle all administrative tasks, including mail, e-mail, catering/setup for meetings, conference room scheduling, maintenance of office supplies, and processing purchase orders and p-card.30%
- Manage approval documents for the VPs signature, sending distribution emails and archiving files 10%
- Prepare necessary materials for the VPs meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, reconcile expenses, and screen phone calls to keep the VP on schedule. 10%