Executive Administrator for Corporate Customer Service Dept Plano, TX
Plano, TX 75024 Plano, TX 75024
Executive Administrator for Corporate Customer Service Dept - Plano, TX
Our client's Corporate Customer Service Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Executive Administrator in the Corporate Customer Service Department. The primary responsibility of this role is to act as a liaison between the Office of the President (OOTP), Executive Management and all consumers who contact any of Financial Services Corporate Offices with finance related questions or concerns.
On behalf of the OOTP, the EA will investigate and respond accordingly to all stakeholders providing a reasonable resolution suitable for parties. The EA will provide a forum for the review of escalated verbal and written customer inquiries.
They will provide accurate information for the updating and maintenance of the appropriate repository utilized for inbound and outbound correspondence and the production of month end reports.
Reporting to the SO Planning Support Manager the person in this role will support the Corporate Customer Service Department objective to provide customer-focused solutions that enhance brand loyalty and ownership experience, one customer at a time.
What you'll be doing:
- Higher education preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience required; 5+ years of relevant work preferred
- Ability to work in high stress environment with stringent deadlines and demands
- Stellar oral and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills Active listener with aptitude for persuasion and interpersonal negotiation skills
- Adept at delivering innovative solutions to problems
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to implement customer satisfaction process improvements as needed
- Ability to respond quickly to new information or changing circumstances
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively to build relationships at all levels and diplomatically influence decisions Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio and Brio
- Systems: Salesforce, TSO HOST, TeamConnect, Datashare, DMS, Western Union, RightFax, NICE Engage, Title Explorer, Avaya, SharePoint, AutoIMS, DST Customer Portal
- Understanding of Compliance laws (CFBB & BBB)Compliance experience
- Legal understanding a big plus, as this resource will be working closely with the Legal department and attorneys