Executive Assistant Dallas, TX
11880 Greenville Ave Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
$50, 000+ DOE, Direct/Full Time Opportunity
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing personal administrative support and assistance to the executive staff by undertaking a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities in a myriad of different areas.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Conduct research, collect, and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Assist with planning general member meetings, conferences, or events, and any other events that may arise
- Record, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings
- Ensure that all meetings, conferences or events run smoothly, and all goals/needs are met
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Coordinate project based work
- Presents themselves professionally
- Responsibilities may include other tasks needed to help support Company
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Collaboration Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management skills
- Self-directed to succeed in a changing environment
This position requires the ability to conduct business travel as needed; which may include frequent travel outside the local area and overnight.
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Excellent history of job performance, attendance, and punctuality
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc.
Physical Demands/ADA Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; and individuals may need to sit or stand for long periods of time. Individuals must be able to type, operate telephones, computer equipment, and audio headphones. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities; duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.