Experienced Customer Service Representative - Carrollton, TX
1525 West Frankford Road Carrollton, TX 75007
Experience Customer Service Representative - Carrollton, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Training 3 to 4 weeks. Tentative training schedule 8: 30- 5: 00
Shift: More than likely M-F 11am to 7: 30pm with volunteer work opportunities for Saturdays
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Customer Service Representative pay is $18 - 19/hr + DOE.
What You' ll Be Doing
Responsible for inbound and outbound independent sales force, customer and consumer service conversations or interactions across contact channels including telephones, email, web chat and social media, and supporting clerical and operational functions. Represents the Company in all interactions, presents a positive Company image, and maintains goodwill by performing service-related activities and actively pursuing Golden Rule Service. Attends Company meetings and trainings and uses presented materials to keep apprised of new promotions, products, and operational systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for inbound and outbound independent sales force, customer and consumer service conversations or interactions across contact channels including telephones, email, web chat and social media, and supporting clerical and operational functions.
Responsible for basic customer service which includes functions such as password resets, order life cycle and status, order and agreement resolution, order/shipment fulfillment and order/shipment replacement.
Responsible for agreement eligibility and balances, profile master and maintenance, personal and unit production and compensation, career path and compensation, director programs, contest and promotions.
- Performs activities and takes appropriate action exercising judgment and using Company and department knowledge in at least two operational areas. Seeks guidance on topics outside of area of expertise or refers to Lead Representatives, as appropriate. Maintains the confidentiality of information received from independent sales force. Accurately and consistently documents conversations and interactions for historic and trending records and facilitation of internal communication and follow up contacts.
Interfaces with other Service Representatives, Service Coordinators, Specialists, Analysts, and Service Center Management to provide pertinent information on service feedback.
Attends Company meetings and trainings, and proactively uses presented materials including work instructions, training documentation, bulletins, publications, e-mail communications, promotion briefs, and InfoHub updates to keep apprised of new promotions, products, events, operational systems and procedures, and changes to the career path.
- Acts as a resource to Service Center staff by occasionally working as an escalation point, providing guidance and recommendations for intermediate service issues and escalates complex issues as needed. Supports training efforts by participating in side-by-side observation opportunities for new employees and employees advancing through our career path.
May assist with the delivery of structured training. Responsible for proactively remaining up to date on all materials, including training materials for the career path, by utilizing all available information resources.
Understands personal and departmental productivity and quality objectives. Promotes a culture of teamwork by assisting with and volunteering for workload balancing activities to meet shared goals.
Assists with additional projects or assumes additional duties as needed.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of customer service experience.
- Spanish bilingual communication skills highly preferred for this position.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Utilizes a proficient knowledge of computer hardware, software, and office equipment to complete work activities. Hardware may include telephone sets, personal computers, printers, copiers, scanners, and other office equipment. Software utilized may include Contact Center, Workforce Management, Microsoft Office Suite, and Timecard applications.
- Flexibility, adaptability, seeks continuous improvement and learning, and ability to multitask required supporting two or more service areas and frequently moving between functional disciplines to support business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, analyze and understand varied situations, perform mathematical calculations, and possess technical aptitude as demonstrated by successfully passing spelling, grammar and writing, service etiquette, listening skills, math and technical skills tests. Excellent interpersonal skills required to work well with and for others within the department and the Company
- Requires ability to interpret and apply work instructions and recall information quickly in order to successfully perform service activities across multiple functional segments.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.