2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in aviation aftermarket supply-chain management services and compliance.
- Knowledgeable about export regulations such as ITAR, EAR, 600 Series and Sanctioned Parties
- Familiarity with DOS/DOC licensing lifecycle and auditing.
- Knowledge of foreign government export controls is preferred.
- Aircraft industry experience, global supply chain controls
- Customs Broker license, CUSECO certification preferred
- Administer existing licenses and apply them to shipments.
- Experience with SAP/GTS systems as well as SNAP-R and EASE.
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Access, Word and Power Point.
- Intermediate level or higher with Excel which includes pivot tables and V-Lookup.
- Licensing knowledge with the Dept. of State and Dept. of Commerce