Export Regulatory Trade Compliance Specialist
2750 Regent Blvd. Irving, TX 75261 | Contract
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in aviation aftermarket supply-chain management services and compliance.
- Knowledgeable about export regulations such as ITAR, EAR, 600 Series and Sanctioned Parties
- Familiarity with DOS/DOC licensing lifecycle and auditing.
- Knowledge of foreign government export controls is preferred.
- Aircraft industry experience, global supply chain controls
- Customs Broker license, CUSECO certification preferred
- Administer existing licenses and apply them to shipments.
- Experience with SAP/GTS systems as well as SNAP-R and EASE.
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Access, Word and Power Point.
- Intermediate level or higher with Excel which includes pivot tables and V-Lookup.
- Licensing knowledge with the Dept. of State and Dept. of Commerce
- Bachelor’ s Degree required with related experience or Master' s degree
- Working knowledge of US Import Compliance Rules and Regulations, as well as Customs Regulations
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years direct experience in International Trade Compliance, export rules and regulations, licensing & free trade agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively multi-task and handle multiple on-going projects.
- A strong attention to detail.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications and a knowledge base of SAP a plus
- CUSECO certification is a plus, Customs Broker License, FAR 15 knowledge